Wednesday 4 June 2014

Cartoon Writing Day with Andrew Thompson

On Wednesday 21st May Andrew Thompson came to our school to hold a Comic Workshop.
Groups of children from other schools in the borough also came along.


The six lucky children chosen from our school were:
 Joeson, Callum, Zuhaib, Bobby, Athavi, Jonathon.



First we had to invent our own super hero. 
After teaching us how to draw faces and people we then had to draw a quick sketch of our super hero and describe their super powers.
We then did a quick comic sketch in 10 minutes.
Finally we drew our comics out in best.


Read below some of the comments from Fairlop Pupils:

Callum – "I really liked making up my own character and putting them into the comic – I had a fantastic day"!
Zuhaib –"I liked the bit where we made our own comics because I really like drawing".
Jonathon – " I loved the whole day Andrew Thompson was awesome"!
Athavi –" I liked describing my super hero, I had an epic day"!
Joeson –"I've had a fantastic day and enjoyed everything"!
Bobby – "I really enjoyed the day and being able to create my own comic".

No comments: